Food Vendors – PLEASE READ

Please read through the two links below. The top link is the information about being a temporary food vendor and the bottom link is the application to fill out. If you have the Illinois Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification, the Will County Health Department can do the inspection ahead of the festival. If you have any questions about the materials or application, please contact Mary Martin at or visit the Will County Health Department and Community Health Center temporary food and drink information here.
Application submission and fee deadline: TBD – 2021 
Thank you!

Temporary Food Vendor Guidelines

Application For Temporary Food Events

Comments are closed.