Thank you for considering Bluestem Earth Festival! Below you will find some general information about our festival. Vendor and Exhibitor registration for our May 20, 2023 event will be opening soon.
- Festival runs from 10A.M. – 3P.M. Vendors are required to stay for the full duration of the event (5 hours + set up/take down time).
- All Vendors and Exhibitors will be outside. Note: You will be required to provide your own canopy, weights, tables, chairs and display. There are a limited electricity spots, preference to food vendors.
- Our festival runs rain OR shine.
- May 2021 was the 8th year for Bluestem Earth Festival. The festival was virtual. Our May 2019 festival welcomed around 100 exhibitors and vendors and about 1,700 guests. Our May 2020 festival was cancelled due to caution of COVID-19.
- Applications are being accepted for Bluestem 2023. CLICK HERE to fill out an application.
- When you submit your application, you will be notified once your application has been received. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to follow up on your application submission in case of a form submission error.
- If you are a food vendor, please visit our Food Vendor page before submitting your application.
- As we approach our event, we will contact you regarding parking locations, set up times, table location and address any individual questions you might have. More information will be listed on our website as well.
- Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter and let your followers know that you will be at our event!