Thank you for considering Bluestem Earth Festival! Below you will find some general information about our festival. At this time, vendor registration is closed until further notice.
Previous Year’s On-Location Festival Information:
- Festival runs from 10A.M. – 3P.M. at the University of St. Francis, Joliet. We prefer vendors stay for the full duration of the event (5 hours + set up/take down time).
- An optional early set up is arranged for vendors from 1P.M. – 3P.M. the Friday prior festival.
Note: Sullivan Rec Center facility is locked overnight. Outdoor vendors can drop items off inside Rec Center the day prior to the event, but will not be allowed to set up outside until the following morning.
- Based on space availability, we place vendors both inside the University’s Pat Sullivan Rec. Center and outside in USF’s beautiful quad. Note: You will be able to choose your preferred location on our application form.
- Our festival runs rain OR shine. Our outdoor tents have optional sides for rain and we have vendor indoor plans in case of severe weather.
- May 2021 was the 8th year for Bluestem Earth Festival. The festival was virtual. Our May 2019 festival welcomed around 100 exhibitors and vendors and about 1,700 guests. Our May 2020 festival was cancelled due to caution of COVID-19.
- When you submit your application, you will be notified once your application has been received. If you do not hear from us, please contact us to follow up on your application submission in case of a form submission error.
- If you are a food vendor, please visit our Food Vendor page before submitting your application.
- As we approach our event, we will contact you regarding parking locations, set up times, table location and address any individual questions you might have. More information will be listed on our website as well.
- Please follow us on Facebook or Twitter and let your followers know that you will be at our event!